TLC Preschool Newsletter
TLC Preschool and Childcare
To pay tuition fees with a debit or credit card, please click the following button
Please click on the button below to pay tuition fees with a bank account
TLC Preschool and Childcare
Effective August 1, 2017
Toddler: ages 18mos-3yrs
Half Day (up to 5 hours): $30.00
Ages 3yrs and Up
Half Day (up to 5 hours): $22.50
Before or After: $58.00 Weekly
Before and After School: $85.50 Weekly
2 days weekly: $100.00/month
3 days weekly: $120.00/month
4 days weekly: $140.00/month
5 days weekly: $160.00/month
*All sessions have an annual $20 supply fee
Before/After School Transportation:
$12.00 per month
25% discount on the lower tuition rate for additional children enrolled
About TLC Preschool & Childcare
TLC Preschool & Childcare is a mission of Trinity Lutheran Church, serving the Findlay area and surrounding communities in a Christian environment. It was first established in 1997 as a Latchkey before and after school program. Over the years, the program expanded to include all day care, a preschool program and toddler care. We currently serve families with children age 18 months through 5 grade.
TLC Preschool and Childcare has been quality rated through the State of Ohio since 2009, and currently holds a 4 star rating. We also offer discounts for families with multiple.
TLC Preschool & Childcare
Located in the lower level of Trinity Lutheran Church
935 West Bigelow Avenue
Findlay, OH 45840
Open year round . . . Monday thru Friday from 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Nicole Gosche, Director
Before and After School Program
The TLC Before and After School Program offers area parents an alternative for before and after school children. We offer a curriculum with a strong Christian emphasis. Children are given time to complete their homework. Children without homework use the quiet time to read books. TLC has a library equipped with books for every age group. Liberty Benton sends a bus to the Center to pick the children up in the mornings and drop them off in the afternoons. TLC will transport children to and from some area schools for an additional cost.
For children staying all day, we provide lunches, the cost of which is included in tuition
We are State of Ohio 4 star quality rated
Limited openings currently; please call for details or to be added to our waiting list
Trinity Lutheran Church TLC Preschool & Childcare Center will serve young children and parents in our community and surrounding communities by providing a nurturing, safe environment for children to learn, grow, and play. Positive development will be emphasized through the sharing of our Christian beliefs and the understanding of the Good News of the Gospel. It is our hope that the Church and child care program will become a better resource for parents and children to respond to day-by-day events and changes in society and family. In this manner, it is our hope that Trinity Lutheran’s congregational life can be a part of each parent’s family life.
Parents and children can expect that the TLC Preschool & Childcare Center will:
- Provide a safe, healthy, and stimulating Christian environment in which children can grow and learn.
- Complement and support the family unity and provide every opportunity for meaningful involvement for the parents in the education and Christian growth of their children.
- Encourage the children to become involved in the friendly, relaxed, and stimulating environment of the Center under the supervision and guidance of experienced and dedicated staff.
- Be an extension of our ministry of the church by providing for the needs of both the enrolled children and their families.
- Develop a quality program in the area of physical, social, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual development of the enrolled children.
- Be an in-reach to the members of the congregation and an out-reach to the members of the community.